Brighton and Hove Calender 2014

In 2012 I was approached by North Laine photography who considered one of my pictures for Brighton and Hove's 2013 calender, alas my picture didn't get in due to it not fitting the theme required for that year.
2012 went and 2013 came and once again I was contacted by Nigel swallow from North Laine Photography to be considered once more to appear in the calender.
I waited with bated breath until I finally got the fabulous news saying my picture had made it into the 2014 edition of this wonderful calender.

Brighton and Hove Calender 2014
 My picture of the Chattri war memorial with star trails and plane trails made Novembers top shot with a high glossy page all to itself.
I just wanted to say what a great honor it is to be chosen out of thousands of pictures and included in such a great product that will be in thousands of homes across the country and world.
I also want to say a big thank you to the creator of this project Nigel swallow who put's this together every year giving local people and photographers the chance to share their work and be a part of something special.

Great Job Nigel :)

Help to support this great project and keep it going for years to come by visiting the link below and purchasing this high quality calender stuffed full of amazing pictures in and around Brighton and Hove.
Brighton and Hove Calender 2014

This calender can be shipped worldwide and bought in multiple quantities so what are you waiting for :)

You can also pick up the calender amongst other amazing products from the seasonal stalls.
  • Outside Snoopers Paradise, 7-8 Kensington Gardens, Brighton, BN1 4AL.
  •  By Natwest Bank, Churchill Square, Brighton, BN1 2RG.
  •  City Books, 23 Western Rd, Hove, East Sussex BN3 1AF.
You can also check out how I took the picture on my Flickr page 
Flickr link

 Don't forget to subscribe and please leave a comment down below.
You can also out check out my links.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter Click Me
Check out my Flickr stream Click Me
My Youtube channel Click Me
 
Also check out my new website for weddings and commercial photography

Comments