Tascam dr-05 overview and comparison to DSLR on board Microphone

I made a video on my new Tascam dr-05 a budget end digital audio recorder.

I did the video for various reasons.

One was I want to do more YouTube videos, I want to make more content and improve the quality of my videos and one way was by enhancing the audio.

Another reason was my video was a great way to test the Tascam dr-05 and compare the audio difference to my Nikon D750 onboard microphone.

I haven't done many videos and am still finding my way but when you watch my video and listen to the two audio outputs you will be pleasantly surprised, I feel this has already made massive improvements to the video.








Thanks for checking out my blog and video and please feel free to check out my links below



Don't forget to follow me on twitter Click Me

Check out my Flickr stream Click Me

My YouTube channel Click Me

My 500px Click Me




My Instagram Click Me
My Facebook Click Me 

Comments