Pergear Protective Case For Field Monitors

I just bought a protective case for my Feelworld FW760 field monitor for my Nikon DSLR as I was worried about it getting damaged.
Check it out for yourself in this YouTube video I made specially.


A great little case and for only £14 and it also holds batteries, sunshade, ball head, cables, etc...
The links for the case and field monitor are in my YouTube description so make sure you go across and check it out.

Make sure you check out my links and give me a follow as well, its all free so no excuses and feel free to leave a comment or ask questions about my video or my photography.
I would be very grateful if you could share any of my videos or blogs on your social media, you have the power to help my channels grow, Thanks :-)

Don't forget to follow me on twitter Click Me
Check out my Flickr stream Click Me
My YouTube channel Click Me
My 500px Click Me

My Instagram Click Me
My Facebook Click Me 

Comments